- You don’t have a car. Or possibly, you don’t own or rent a place to live. In this case, you may not need to insure any assets.
- You don’t mind overpaying for healthcare. Although, if you think you can’t afford health insurance, it’s likely that you definitely can’t afford to pay for a doctor’s visit to get the medication you need when you’re too sick to work—to earn money to pay for all this. . .
- You don’t care what happens to the car you just bought as a source of transportation. If this is the case, then insurance is not for you.
- You’d rather not feel comfortable knowing your assets are protected.
- You wouldn’t mind a lawsuit against you resulting in repossession of your belongings and your home.
Insurance is something we all need in modern day society. It’s important because, in the long run, it can help you avoid a major financial rut in the time of an accident or an illness. If you feel as though you can’t afford insurance, please rethink this. Maybe find a new career choice that offers you insurance benefits to help you. Perhaps, cut back spending on the less important things to ensure the protection of your major investments and your health. In the end, it can benefit you more than the cost will impact you.
Written for you with love and humor because I care.